Tuesday, November 08, 2011

What's In A Name?!

I can't believe we're coming up on 2 weeks, and we still haven't been able to add photos and blog. Our computer broke the moment we arrived at The Farm to give birth, and Ryan tried to fix it over the last couple of weeks. But no luck! We've ordered a new one, and it should be here soon. Hopefully, soon we'll be able to put pics and update the blog better. I thought I would do a simple blog about Wren's name. We keep getting questions, so here it is...

Much like River's name, we just liked the name Wren. It didn't have to be a nature name, but Wren was the only name we could agree on. So, Wren it is. Outlaw is my grandmother's name. Ruby Mae Outlaw, and she was one of the most amazing women I have ever known. She was definitely the matriarch of our family, the glue so to speak. I hope to find a photo of her and add it to the blog. Well, that makes Outlaw my mom's maiden name too.

River is named River Morgan Jenkins after Ryan's grandfather and now Ruby Mae gets her name passed on.

And that's how the name Wren Outlaw Jenkins came to be.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Wren is a beautiful name!